Army Recruiting Office (ARO), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh released a notification for the Army rally in Bharti. The recruitment is for the post of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk for the male applicant. the eligible candidate can fill the online forms from 31 December 2021 to 13 Feb 2021.
As we know that getting selected in the Indian Army is a Proud and Honour for any Indian Citizen. This time Army is given chance to all the residents of Himachal Pradesh to be a part of this prestigious family called the Indian Army.
Army Rally Hamirpur Admit Card 2021
Hamirpur Army Rally Admit Card for the rally to all the eligible candidates will be sent through registered email from 15 Feb 2021. You must fill the email address in your online application form. There will be no distribution of admit cards through registered post or speed post. The document download link will be sent to the registered emails of the candidates.
ARO Hamirpur Army Rally 2021 – Exam Date
Army recruitment rally will be held between 01 March 2021 to 16 Mach 2021 at Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Una, Himachal Pradesh. The male candidates of districts Hamirpur, Bilaspur, and Una of Himachal Pradesh can take part in the rally.
Now online applications are being accepted by the ARO Hamirpur and all the interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The online application form can be filled from the official website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Before applying online applicants must have all the documents mentioned in the official notification. You should have the following things before you fill the application form –
- Educational & Personal verification documents
- Passport size photograph
- Your signature, etc.
ARO Hamirpur Age Limit & Educational Qualification
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between (Both Dates Included)||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||17 years 6 months to 21 years||01 Oct 1999 to 01 April 2003||10th pass with 45% marks.|
|Soldier Clerk||17 years 6 months to 23 years||01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003||10+2 pass with 60% marks.|
Document to Carry to ARO Hamirpur Rally Site
All the applicant are required to bring the following documents in original and Two attested photocopies of all documents with them –
- ARO Hamirpur Rally Admit Card – Printed Copy of Admit Card
- Photograph – 20 copies of unattested color photographs.
- Educational Certificates – All school certificates and School Leaving Certificates.
- Domicile Certificate – Resident of that place certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate – Needed for the candidates below 21 years.
ARO Hamirpur Rally Recruitment Selection Process
ARO Hamirpur Army recruitment rally exam will be held in the following steps-
- Physical Fitness Test at the rally site.
- Physical Measurement Test at the Rally site.
- Medical Test – For the persons who qualified in both physical tests.
- After that, the final written exam will be taken of medically fir candidates. Then the final selection of the candidate will be made in the Indian Army.