The Bank of Maharashtra has released a notification to accept online applications for the Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II. A total of 150 candidates will get the job who will pass the written test and interview organized by the bank through IBPS. To know more about the Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Generalist Officer Recruitment / Bharti 2021, please read the below-given details and also download the official notification for detailed information.
BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- First Date to Apply Online – 22 March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 06 April 2021 (Mid Night)
- Date of Online Examination – Coming Soon
- Date of GD / Interview – Coming Soon
Bank of Maharashtra IBPS GO Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- UR / EWS / OBC – ₹1180
- SC / ST – ₹118
- PwBD & Women – No Fee
Bank of Maharashtra GO Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
The candidates must have completed a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years of age,
Generalist officer Recruitment Maharashtra 2021 – Educational Qualification
The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD) or they should have passed the professional examination like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM.
Generalist Officer Recruitment Pay Scale
The scale of Pay – Scale-II Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination and interview conducted by the department. Candidates will have to appear for the online test of 150 questions carrying 01 marks for each right answer. Candidates will get 02 hours to solve the written test.
|Subject Name||Question/ Marks|
Vacancy Reservation Details
- Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II – 150 (One Hundred Fifty Only)
Instructions to Submit Online Application Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the link to apply online (given below) at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bomrgosdec20/.
- Now click on the “Click here for new registration” button or use the login form if you are trying to access your account dashboard.
- Then enter the basic details of the canidate.
- After submitting these details proceed to enter the education and work information of the candidate.
- Then upload the document of the candidate.
- At last pay the application fee and takeout a printout of the completed online application form.
|Official Website||Apply Online|