Download EMRS Admit Card 2021. ETSSE TGT PGT Exam Date. The ETSSE Admit Card will be released for the online examination of TGT, PGT, Principal, and Vice-Principal CBT examination. The Applicants who have submitted online applications for the Eklavya Model Residential Schools Recruitment drive are now in wait of the release of the EMRS Admit Card 2021.
The EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) 2021 will be conducted for the selection of 3479 applicants on various posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT), Principal, and Vice-Principal.EMRS Admit Card for their respective posts on the website of Nationa Testing Agency (NTA). The test will be conducted online in CBT mode.
|Exam Board||National Testing Agency on behalf of EMRS|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, Principal, Vice Principal|
|Exam Name||ETSSE 2021|
|No of Posts||3479|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
EMRS Admit Card 2021 – ETSSE 2021
EMRS ETSSE TGT PGT 2021 – Examination Process
The candidates will have to undergo a Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be organized across the country. Applicants are now in need of the EMRD Exam Pattern for PGT, TGT, Principal, and Vice-Principal. The candidates will get questions from the subject they are going to teach, a major part of the examination will consist of questions from their teaching subject. The rest part of the question paper will have questions from General English, General Hindi, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Computer Literacy, Quantitative Aptitude Test, Teaching Aptitude/ Pedagogy.
Note – There will be negative marking in the examination. The 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
EMRS TGT Paper Pattern
- The written examination of the TGT Teacher will be of 180 marks and candidates will get also get 180 minutes (03 hours) to solve all the questions.
- The question paper will have 100 questions from the teaching subject of the candidate.
EMRS PGT Exam Pattern
- The candidates will be presented with 160 questions of 160 marks and they will be given 03 hours to solve the questions paper.
- Total marks for the Interview / Personality Test will 40.
- Candidates will have to solve 80 questions from their teaching subject.
EMRS Principle Paper Pattern
- The examination for the principal will have 160 questions
- The time duration for the test will be 180 minutes or 03 hours
- Candidates will have 70 questions from Administration & Finance.
EMRS Vice-Principle Exam Pattern
- The Questions paper will have 160 questions and each question will carry one mark. The Academics, Administration & Finance will have a weightage of 100 marks.
- An interview of candidates will be conducted for 40 marks which will be given on the basis of their experience and performance in the personality test.
- Candidates will get 03 hours to solve the CBT examination of the Vice-Principal.
Steps to download the EMRS Admit Card 2021 for TGT, PGT, Principal, and Vice-Principal Exam
- Open the official website at recruitment.nta.nic.in (Link is given below)
- Now go to the ETSSE 2021 Section
- Then on the next page select EMRS Admit Card 2021
- After that Select your post name from PGT, TGT, Principal, and Vice-Principal.
- Then download the admit card on your device and save it for the future.
- Takeout a printout and carry it to the examination center.
EMRS Admit Card 2021 – FAQs
Candidates will get the EMRS Admit Card 2021 for the PGT, TGT, Principal, and Vice-Principal a week before the examination date.
The examination for the ETSSE 2021 could be conducted in August 2021.
Yes, candidates will get a .25% deduction in marks if they have marked an answer wrong.
The examination will be Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted in Online Mode.