HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 हरियाणा कृषि विकास अधिकारी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म Haryana Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) Bharti 2021 HPSC ADO Online Application Form has been released by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). All eligible candidates can submit their online application form on the website of commission from 16 September to 06 October 2021. Candidates can check the details of the recruitment of the ADO & SDAO on this webpage. Applicants will have knowledge of Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee after reading this article.
HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021
As we know that the Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC) rarely releases notifications for vacancies but when it does it makes sure that the recruitment selection process is executed perfectly. Candidates will be happy to know that the board has released a notification for the appointment of 526 Agricultural Development Officer and Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer in the state. Candidates can start applying for the HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 from 16th September 2021 and it will end on 06 October 2021. As of now, the board has not released the ADO Exam Date but it is believed that the board will organize its written test in October / November 2021.
- First Date to Apply Online – 16 Sept 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 06 October 2021
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) – 500 vacancies
- Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer (SDAO) – 26 vacancies
- General or Unreserved (Male), Other State (Male) – ₹1000
- General or Unreserved (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS – ₹250
- PH/PwD (Haryana Resident with 40% disability) – No Fee
- The candidates must be between 17 to 35 years of age as of 01 September 2021.
- The age relaxation will be given to candidates as per their categories.
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) – The candidates must have a degree in B.Sc (Honours) in Agriculture and Sanskrit or Hindi as a subject up to metric.
- Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer (SDAO) – The candidates must have a degree in B.Sc (Honours) in Agriculture, 2nd class M.Sc. Agriculture degree, and Sanskrit or Hindi as a subject up to metric.
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) – ₹35400 – ₹112400
- Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer (SDAO) – ₹44900 – ₹142400
- Written Examination
Steps to Apply Online for the HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are willing to attend the selection process of the HPSC ADO Recruitment 2021 can apply online by following the below-given steps. Before proceeding further the candidates are asked to keep all the documents ready. The board will not accept application forms in offline mode, that implies that the candidates have to submit recruitment form online and as soon as they can to avoid the last-minute hassle.
- First of visit the official website of the http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage of the website, you will see Advertisements section
- Here in this section, you will see a table of all vacancies, just click on the Apply Online link given in opposite to the ADO & SDAO vacancy names.
- Now on the next page, you will need to enter the basic details of the applicant
- After that, the candidates will be asked to upload documents, and then they have to pay an online application fee
- Now check your online form and submit it to the website if you are satisfied with the details you have entered.
|Apply Online||Click here|