IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 – Hello Candidates we have good news for you all, If you were looking for a decent job at a bank then we have a piece of information about the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021. The bank is going to recruit 920 candidates into its branches as Bank Executives. All applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the vacancies. The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test. This will be a pan country examination and candidates can opt for an examination center near their address.
Also Check – IDBI Executive Admit Card
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Online Application Submission Start Date – 04 August 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications – 18 August 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee – 18 August 2021
- Date of Written Test – 05 September 2021
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- ₹1000/- for General/OBC
- ₹200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
IDBI Bank Executive Age Limit
The applicant must be between 20 to 25 years of age. Candidates will get age relaxation as per the reservation laws of the country.
IDBI Bank Executive Educational Qualification
- Any candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the recruitment
- but with one condition the general candidates must have 55% marks in their graduation and 50% for reserved category candidates.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Written Test – The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the Online Written Examination. The examination will be conducted across the country on 05 September 2021.
Vacancy Reservation Details
- Bank Executive – 920
- Unreserved – 373
- SC – 138
- ST – 69
- OBC – 248
- EWS – 92
- PWD – 36
How to Submit Online Application IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are willing to apply for the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment must have all their personal and professional data ready with them. Candidates will also need their government ID such as Adhar Card to be uploaded while applying online. Apart from this, they will need scanned copies of their Mark Sheets, Photograph (Passport Size), Signature.
- Go to the official website at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/idbirecaug21/ (Link given in links section)
- Now got the Recruitment section
- Then select the Bank Executive Recruitment’s “Apply Online” button and move to the next page and enter the details of the applicant
- Then enter the basic details of the applicant and then upload the documents(scanned copies) of the examinee.
- Don’t forget to add your contact number and email address as you will receive all recruitment-related communication from the board on these details.
- Now it will redirect you to the application submission page where you need to pay the online application fee.
- Pay the fee and submit the form to take out a printout of the completed application form.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|