Karnataka PUC Time Table 2021 for 2nd PUC is released recently by the Pre-University Education Department of Karnataka. Right now the tentative exam dates are announced on the official website of the board. The department will receive issues from the candidates, teachers, etc. Based on that, the department will release the final dates of the 2nd PUC exams.
As per the notification published by the PUC Board, the examinations will be conducted from May 2 to June 10 and applicants can check the detailed Time Table from the link given below.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table – Overview
|Name of The Board||Pre-University Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||2nd Pre-University Certificate Exam|
|Tentative dates of Exam||May 24, 2021, to June 10, 2021|
|Timing of Exam||10.15 am to 1.00 pm|
All the objections regarding the dates of the Exam should be submitted before Feb 6, 2021, on [email protected].
Karnataka PUC Time Table 2021 Download
- The timetable for the 2nd PUC exam can also be downloaded from the official website of boards.
- First of all, open the website of the PUC board – www.pue.kar.nic.in
- Go to the examination section on the right side of the website. Click on the examination link.
- A separate window will open in this window look for the 2nd PUC time table and click on it.
- A time-table PDF will open on the screen, take the printout and plan your studies accordingly.
Karnataka PUC Time Table PDF – Details
- Name of Candidate and Father Name of Candidate
- Address of Examination Center
- Date of Exam & Subject
- Exam Day
Important Instructions for Students
Prepare well for the exams and remember to carry your admit card to the examination center. Failing to do this, you will not be admissible in the examination hall. You should carry one photo ID card with you. Reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before. Main all the Covid-19 guidelines mentioned in the instructions given on admit card. Complete your syllabus before time and word hard for the examinations. The candidates who will not get passed in the main Exam will have another chance to pass the Exam. The board will organize the supplementary Exam for those candidates.