The Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the examination dates for the Plus Two Level Examination. Now candidates will get their State 1 and Stage 2 Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021 from 29th March and 08th April respectively. Thulasi 12th Level Prelims Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi.
Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021
Applicants will be notified through their school about the availability of the KPSC Thulasi 12th Level Hall Ticket. Candidates can download it from the website with the help of their candidate credentials. The prelims exam will be organized in two stages. The first stage exam will be conducted on 10 March and the second stage exam will be conducted on 17 April.
- Board Name – Kerala Public Service Commission
- Exam Name – 12th Prelims exam
- Stage -1: Exam Date – 10 April 2021
- Stage -2: Exam Date – 17 April 2021
- Stage -1: Hall Ticket Release Date – 29 March 2021
- Stage -2: Hall Ticket Release Date – 08 April 2021
Kerala PSC 12th Level Preliminary Exam Details
Recently the commission has initiated recruitment for the various category jobs. All of the jobs were from different departments and administrations of the Kerala State. The examination will be of SSLC and Plus Two Level which were merged into one Common Competitive Examination by the commission.
- Civil Excise officer (CEO)
- Fireman & Firewomen Trainee
- Civil Excise officer (Women)
- Police Constable (PC)
- Computer Assistant Grade-II,
- Women Police Constable
- Typist Clerk, TCCL
- Beat Police Officer (BPO)
- Stenographer, Kerala Tourism
- Confidential Assistant Grade-II
- Assistant Sub-Inspector,
- Armed Police Assistant Sub-Inspector
How to download Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021
As we know that before appearing for a competitive examination you will need all important documents which help you to attend the examination without any hassle. So Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Hall Ticket is the main document in this examination along with this document you will need an Identity card and two recent passport size photographs.
- Open the website of the Kerala PSC at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Now on the homepage of the website click on the Kerala PSC Plus Two Level Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket
- After that website will ask you for the details of the candidates, fill in details like application/User ID and Password/Date of Birth of the candidate.
- If you have entered the correct details then it will show you the hall ticket and a download button
- Download the Kerala Plus Two Level Hall Ticket 2021 in PDF format and carry it to the exam center along with other documents.
- It should be noted by the candidates that the hall tickets will be available only through online mode, no offline hall tickets will be dispatched to the address of the applicants.
|Kerala PSC Official Website – Click here|
|Thulasi Website – Click here|