MP ANMTST Admit Card 2021 / MP Vyapam Nurse Admit Card, Exam Date, Paper Pattern. Madhya Pradesh ANM Nurse Exam Admit Card – The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam or MP Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) is going to conduct an Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training Selection Test (ANMTST) on 25th & 27th July 2021. So, candidates will get their Admit Card one week before the exam commencement date. ANMTST is a state-level examination conducted every year to selected eligible candidates for the Nursing Course.
Applicants who got selected through this test will be able to get a renowned jo of Nurse in the medical department Madhya Pradesh. So it becomes more important for candidates to attend the written examination. For the written examination they will be in need of the ANM TST Admit Card from the MP Vyapam.
MP Vyapam ANMTST Admit Card 2021
|First Date to Apply Online||9 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23 January 2021|
|Application Correct Last Date||28 January 2021|
|ANM TST Exam Date||15, 16 February 2021|
|ANMTST Admit Card Release Date||February 2021|
|ANM TST Result Date||March 2021|
MPPEB ANM TST Exam Pattern 2021
The examination paper will be prepared on the basis of the syllabus of class 12th and applicants will be expected to have proficiency in the syllabus of class 12. The question paper will have 150 questions for 150 marks and time will be given 120 minutes to solve these questions.
|General Knowledge (GK)||50||50|
MP Vyapam Admit Card 2021 – Exam Instructions
- Please Don’t forget to paste your photograph on the MP blank space given for a passport size photograph and the photo must be recent not more than 6 months old with a plain background.
- Applicants have to bring an original photo identity proof with them along with the admit card. E-Adhar is only applicable if UIDAI verifies it.
- The photo ID must have the details as mentioned on the admit card otherwise you will not be able to enter the exam venue.
- Bringing any electronic gadget and communication device is strictly prohibited in the examination hall. Applicants found with such things will be debarred from the examination forever.
- Applicants have to keep in mind that admit card will not be sent to their home address or correspondence address, they have to download it online from the website of the board.
- However, the applicant may carry a ballpoint pen, hand sanitizer (50ml), and a transparent water bottle.
Download MP Vyapma ANM Admit Card 2021 – Click here