OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 Last Date, Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Merit List, Result, Cut Off Marks, Salary, Syllabus at www.opsc.gov.in.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) in the Odisha Secretariate Services. The board will conduct a written examination for the selection of 796 candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Candidates can submit their online application form for recruitment from 20 January 2022. The candidates are advised to keep all documents handy before starting the online application process for the OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022.
The OPSC has made the mode of receiving the applications Online and there will be no offline methods or mediums to receive the OPSC ASO Notification Applications 2022 for the current recruitment. Candidates also make sure that they are aware of all eligibility criteria and terms & conditions of the board.
Odisha ASO Recruitment 2022 | Important Dates
- First Date to Apply Online – 20 January 2022
- Last Date to Submit Registered Application Form – 25 February 2022
- Last Date for the Online Application Fee Payment – 19 February 2022
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 | Age Limit
- The candidate must be between 21 years to 32 years of age.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 | Salary
- Candidates will get a salary of Rs 35400, Level 9 Cell 1 as per the pay matrix level.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in Any Discipline.
Odisha ASO Recruitment 2022 | Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination.
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Computer Test)
How to apply online for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of the OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage of the website candidates will find an “Advertisements” section.
- In this section, you will find a direct link to the online applications of ASO Recruitment.
- Now click on Apply Online and fill in the basic details of the candidate.
- Then enter the educational details of the candidate.
- Now it will take you to the application fee payment page.
- Then click on the submit button and complete the application process.
|OPSC ASO Online Application 2022 – Important Links|
|Apply Online (Coming Soon)|