The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has issues time-to-time notification for various vacancies in its main or regional branches. This time the bank has issued notification for the PNB Sweeper Recruitment / Bharti 2021. This notification was mainly released for Kerala and Haryana as 35 candidates will be recruited in Gurugram (Haryana) and 23 candidates will be recruited in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Please Note – This recruitment is for those candidates who have the domicile of the same city for which they are applying and candidates must have maximum educational qualification up to 9th class. If you have passed 10th class then you are not eligible to apply for the PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021. Also, candidates who don’t have any educational background or illiterate can also apply for the Bharti.
The candidates who will get selected will be working part-time with the bank and there will not be full-time work for the selected candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list published by the bank after analyzing all PNB Sweeper Application Form of candidates.
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 14th April for Haryana
- Online Application Submission Last Date – 17th April 2021 for Kerala
There will be no application fee for the PNB Sweer Recruitment Online Application Form.
The candidate must be between 18 years and 2 years of age. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will not get any relaxation in the upper age limit.
The candidate must not have higher qualifications than the 9th class. Illiterate applicants can also apply.
Selected applicants will get ₹14500 – ₹28145/-.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list prepared by the bank after the successful completion of the online application process.
Vacancy Reservation Details
- Gurugram (Haryana) – 35
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) – 23
Steps to Submit PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021 Offline Application
The candidates need to fill the offline application form and send it to the address given below. Candidates have to enclose all the details related to the recruitment along with the PNB Sweeper Application Form. They have include copies of their document duly signed by themselves or self-attested.
Addresses to Send Application Form –
- Gurugram (Haryana) – Circle Head, HRD Department, Circle Office, Ground Floor, Plot No 5, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana – Pin Code: 122001
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) – Dy. Circle Head, HRD Department, Punjab National bank, Circle Office, Trivandrum, Vyshanvi Tower, By-Pass Road, Ambalathara, Thiruvananthapuram – Pin Code: 695026
- There shud be clearly mentioned on the application letter “Recruitment of Part-Time Sweepers – 2020-21“
- Download Gurugram Circle Application Form – Click here
- Download Thiruvananthapuram Circle Application Form – Click here