PNB Peon Result 2021 – The Punjab National Bank has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 538 Peon (Class IV, Chaprasi) employees. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their educational performance in Class 10th & 12th. After completion of the registration application process, it will prepare the PNB Peon Merit List of all the candidates who will get selected in the Punjab National Bank Peon Result 2021.
There are no other criteria for the selection of the candidates other than the PNB Chaprasi Merit List for General, SC, ST, OBC, etc Category. The recruitment was notified in February month and ended on 06 March 2021. Now the board is on its way to check the PNB Peon Selection List 2021 for those candidates who have scored enough marks in their academics. The result of the candidates will be released as per their circle, state, and category of reservation.
PNB Peon Result 2021 – Cut off Merit List Details
All the candidates who have taken part in the online application process are now in wait for the release of the Final PNB Peon Result 2021 along with its Cut Off & Merit List. After publishing the selection list of the candidates the board will invite all the selected applicants for the document verification to appear in from of the selection panel of the bank at their respective area office.
The merit list or final result of applicants of PNB Peon Recruitment will be calculated on the basis of their marks in Class 10th & Class 12th. The board will give 40% weightage to 10th Class Marks and 60% weightage to the 12th Class marks. The whole scenario is explained below, as to how marks of candidates will be considered for the cut off marks calculation:
For Example – A candidate has scored 95% marks in the Class 10th and 85% marks in class 12th. Now as per the rule the calculation is given below:
- Marks of Class 10 – 40% of 95 = 38
- Marks of Class 12 – 60% of 85 = 51
- Overall Marks of Candidate for Merit List/Result – 89 out of 100
The result of the applicants will be declared for their area circle and state of the bank. There were separate vacancies for all the areas and circles.
|Circle Wise PNB Peon Result (Links will be activated after the release of the result)|
|Tripura||Jind & Kaithal|
|Raipur, Atal Nagar||Balasore|
|Haryana||Vacancies in All Circles – 538|
Where candidates can check their PNB Peon Result 2021?
Punjab National Bank will declare the PNB Peon Result for this ongoing recruitment as soon as possible. As of now, they are examining the applications submitted by all the candidates. First of all, the board will shortlist all the candidates who have submitted the application as per the rules of the commission. after this process remaining eligible candidates will be considered for the final result of the recruitment.
- To download the Punjab National Bank Peon Result the candidates will need their application ID and other details of the candidate.
- To download the PDF of the result you need to login to the website of the PNB Recruitment at https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx.
- Here you will see all the details of all ongoing recruitments in the bank.
- So you need to find the Class IV (Peon, Chaprasi) Recruitment Result/ Selection List / Merit List link.
- Click on the link and it will start the download the document on your device.
- Now open the document in any PDF viewer and search for the details of the applicant.
- If a candidate’s name appears in the search, it means he/she has been shortlisted for the upcoming phases of the recruitment.
Check – PNB Peon Result 2021
Frequently Asked Questions – PNB Peon Result, Merit List, Cut off Score 2021
https://www.pnbindia.in/Recruitments.aspx is the official webpage to check the PNB Peon Result
The result of the recruitment will be released very soon, till then candidates can discuss their expected PNB Peon Cut Off Marks in the comment section below.
If any two candidates have the same marks then the candidate who is elder in age will get preference.
To submit any objection candidate can visit the web portal of the bank or he/she can contact the concerned official about your issue.