TNEB Assessor Hall Ticket 2022 / TANGEDCO Assessor Exam Date / TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket – The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) is going to recruit candidates for the post of Assessor (Meter Reader) for its partner branch Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) in March 2022. A total of 1300 candidates will get the chance to serve as the assessor in the department. Only Those candidates will get a chance who will pass the written test organized by the selection organization.
After the successful completion of the online application forms now board is looking forward to releasing the TNEB Assessor Exam Date along with the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2022 for all the participants. As per the news source, the examination is likely to be conducted in the month of March. The document will be published on https://www.tangedco.gov.in/assessor2020.html and we will give candidates all the possible updates on the TNEB கணக்கீட்டாளர் Hall Ticket and exam schedule.
Also Check – TNEB Field Assistant Hall Ticket
TNEB Assessor Hall Ticket 2022
|Exam Name||TNEB TANGEDCO Assessor Examination 2022|
|No of Posts||1300|
|TANGEDCO Assessor Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
TNEB Assessor Exam Date 2022
The candidates who are ready to appear in the test must have the examination schedule with them. It will help them to prepare for the examination on time and appear in the test without any mistakes. The expected exam date is March 2022. However, the TNEB Assessor Exam Date has not been declared by the exam authority. Whenever it will be decided by the board to conduct the examination it will post a notification on its website.
TNEB Assessor Hall Ticket 2022 – General Details
The commission will not allow any candidate without the TNEB Assessor Hall Ticket/Admit Card inside the written examination venue. Applicants have to carry this document with all the necessary documentation required to sit for the recruitment test. If you don’t have the Hall Ticket then you must contact the authority to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
All those applicants who are facing problems while downloading or have some errors in the details of the TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket must inform the nodal officer to rectify the mistakes and get the document before the examination date. Along with this document, candidates have to bring any proof of identity which can be any of the following:
- College ID or Employee ID
- Adhar Card (E-Adhar not applicable)
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID Card
TNEB TANGECO Assessor Hall Ticket 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Exam – The applicants who will appear in the Computer Based Test for the Assessor have to face the 100 multiple choice questions and have to answer them correctly to pass the test.
- Document Verification – As per the official notification in this phase, the candidate has to show their original documents to the examination panel along with their certificates of experience.
- Skill Test – Assessor is a skill-based job where employees will have to do a lot of clerical work. So it becomes important to check the efficiency of the examinees.
- Interview – The interview is more than just an oral examination as the personality of the candidate is also tested by the interviewers. So it is important to present yourself gently and decently in from of the interview panel.
Tamil Nadu TANGEDCO Assessor Hall Ticket 2022 -Instructions to Download
- First of All, we need a computer with an Internet connection, a web browser, and a printer
- Open the web browser and type the address of the official website
- Now on the official website homepage, go to the “Hall Ticket” section
- And select the Assessor or கணக்கீட்டாளர் from the dropdown
- After this enter the details of the applicant and Click on the “Submit” button
- On the next page, it will show you the document
- Now it is up to you whether you want to save the Hall Ticket in PDF form or takeout a printout of it.