Hello, Students who are studying in the Telangana State Board of Education (BSETS) in Intermediate classes. The board has finally decided to release the date for the final examinations and it will share the PDF file for the same which you can download and check for your class. All the details related to the TS Intermediate Time Table For the 1st and 2nd Year are shared below and check the official website of the board at tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
BSETS Intermediate Time Table 2021 has been issued by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate education. BSETS is going to conduct the intermediate exam in the month of April and May.
TS Intermediate Time Table 2021
The board recently released the time table for both years of TS intermediate. Students can check the exam date and make the study plan accordingly. The time tables for both years are as follows:-
|1st Year Intermediate||May 1, 2021, to May 19, 2021|
|2nd Year Intermediate||May 3, 2021, to May 20, 2021.|
There will be practical exams of Science and other streams are as follows
|1st Year Intermediate Practical||April 7, 2021, to April 20, 2021|
|2nd Year Intermediate Practical||April 7, 2021, to April 20, 2021|
How to download Detailed Time-Table
- Go to the official website of TS Intermediate board website – https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do.
- In the section of news and announcement, look for the TS Intermediate Time-Table 2021. Click on that link.
- A PDF file will open in a separate window, and you will have a detailed time-table of TS Intermediate 1st year and 2nd year both.
BSETS Intermediate Exam Admit Card
- The students can download the admit of their exam by following these simple steps:-
- Open your web browser, and go to the official website of the TS intermediate board – https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/home.do.
- In the News and Announcement section, click on the BSETS Intermediate Exam Admit Card link.
- After clicking on the link, a new window will open. Here you will fill in all details like enrollment number, application form number, etc.
- After filling in all the credentials correctly, the admit card will display card on the screen. You can download it or can take a print out of it.
TS Intermediate Exam day Instructions
Keep your printed admit card in a safe place. Reach the examination hall well before time. Don’t fear in the examination center. Don’t carry a mobile phone or other devices in the examination hall. Well, plan your study hours for the best results in the examinations.