The Finance Minister of West Bengal recently launched a new scheme named WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. This scheme will address the underprivileged section of the state and will be very useful for poor people. The government started the online registration form on 1st April 2020. Basically, in this scheme, the government gave the pension to weaker sections of society.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
The scheme is divided into two parts for the applicants who belong to different communities. There will be separate online application procedures for both types of categories. Candidates will get a confirmation for the successful completion of their online application for the WP Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
- Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme – For Scheduled Caste Community
- Jai Johar Pension Scheme – For Scheduled Tribe Community
Eligibility for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
- If you want to avail the benefits of this scheme, you have to fulfill some criteria which are given below –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant must have their name in the BPL category families list of state.
- As this is a pension scheme, the applicant must complete 60 years.
- The benefit seeker doesn’t enroll him in other pension schemes of the state.
Documents required for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
The applicants who want to apply for the scheme have to submit documents to prove their entitlement to the scheme. Without producing these documents they will not get any benefit from the scheme. Candidates must have original documents and should submit a clear and error-free scanned copy of the document on the official website of the department. The applicant must have the following documents to enroll in the scheme –
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Caste Certificate & BPL Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Qualification
How to apply for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021
For availing of the benefits of the scheme, you have to register in the scheme. You can follow the procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website of the state government. Please find the link for WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme registration, click on it.
- After that a form will open, you have to fill in your all details correctly after filling the form upload all the documents, and submit them.
- Take a printout of the submitted form and attach the self-attested document copy with it.
- You have to submit the form in hard copy to the BDO office if you are residing in a rural area. If you are living in an urban area, then you will submit the form to SDO.
- After submitting the application form in hard copy, the concerned office will verify all the details.
- Remember you have to submit a digitally signed application form by District Magistrate.
|WP Joy Bangla Pension Scheme||Apply Now|
|Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme||Apply Now|
|Jai Johar Pension Scheme||Apply Now|