WBSEDCL Office Executive Admit Card and Exam Date for the re-examination will be released very soon. Applicants will get a download link on this page to get the document as soon as possible WBSEDCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021 will be released by the board very soon as the examination schedule is not available yet. So candidates will have to wait for the JOT Re-exam date and other details. A notification will be published on the www.wbsedcl.in to inform candidates about the schedule of the exam and release date for the WBSEDCL ADMIT CARD Office Executive.
UPDATE – The WBSEDCL Re-Examination for the post of OE & JOT-cum-TA has been released by the board. Please use the below given link download the admit card.
Latest Update – The WBSEDCL Exam will be conducted on the 2nd week of September 2021. Check Notice. The WBSEDCL Admit Card for the JOT cum TA & OE posts has been released by the board. Candidates can download the admit card through the link given below.
The West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) will be organizing a written examination across the state for the engagement of Office Executive (745) & Junior Operator Cum Technical Assistant (434) in the state Electricity Department. Candidates will be able to download the WBSEDCL Admit Card for the above-said vacancies 10 days prior to the date of examination.
To download the WBSEDCL Office Executive Admit Card your name must be in the list of online applications selected by the commission. If you haven’t submitted a valid online application form then you will find your name in the list of rejected candidates.
- Name of Recruiter – WBSEDCL
- Name of Exam – OE & JOT Exam
- Exam Date – 2nd week of September
- Admit Card Release Date – Available Now (link given below)
- Job Type – Government (Sarkari)
- Website – www-wbsedcl.in
WBSEDCL Admit Card 2020 – Exam Details
As per the official notification, the board will not send admit cards by post/registered mail. Applicants have to download them from the official website of the department. Please download a clear, valid, and error-free copy of the WBSEDCL Admit Card otherwise he/she will not get entry to the center of examination.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to show all the documents required to sit for the test. If you fail to produce any of the following documents then you will not be able to appear in the written test. Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter/Roll Number, An Identity Proof and Two Passport Size Photographs are the basic documents which every candidate should have when he/she is going to appear for competitive examination.
How to download the WBSEDCL ADMIT CARD?
- First of all, log in to the official website of WBSEDCL at www.wbsedcl.in.
- Now Click on the link of Advt. No. MPP/2018/05 for the Office Executive & Junior Assistant
- Enter the details of the candidate like registration number & password.
- Now at the bottom of the page, you will find a direct link to download the admit card.
- Check the entered information and press the submit button.
- After that download the admit card and take a printout of it and take it to the exam center
Download WBSEDCL Admit Card – Check here (Available Now)
1 thought on “WBSEDCL Admit Card 2021 (Released)- Check Office Executive Junior Assistant Exam Date”
I lost my registration no plz help me